Thank you for your interest in the Widmer/OBC Collaborator 2017 organized by Widmer Brothers (Craft Brew Alliance), Portland, OR.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
17 entries have been added to the system as of 1:10 PM, Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Oregon Brew Crew Members only. Membership must be current.
- Open styles. Beers will not be judged to BJCP specifications. However, elements of style may influence judge evaluations. For example, if your beer is presented as a “pilsner”, but the beer is actually a Russian Imperial Stout, this may reflect negatively in the judge’s perception.
- Maximum of two entries per brewer or co-brewer. (If Joe has an entry, and is also listed as a co-brewer with Sally on a second entry, Joe may not enter a third beer on his own. Likewise, Sally may enter only one other beer, or be listed as co-brewer on any other entry.)
- Homebrews only. No commercially brewed beers are allowed.
- Entry of the recipe is required.
- A minimum of two bottles per entry is required.
- Optionally, two additional bottles may be entered, which will be used for a complimentary laboratory analysis from Widmer Brothers.
- If an entry is selected as a Collaborator Beer, the additional two bottles are required. These must be from the same batch as the initial entry.
- Please indicate how your beer should be presented to the judges. Just as a description of the beer would influence a consumer in the pub, this will affect a judge’s perception. References to style are acceptable and appropriate here, as are mentions of special ingredients. Here are some examples:
- Hoppy Scottish Ale
- English IPA with Orange Zest
- Imperial Stout
- Session Belgian Tripel
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Collaborator Committee — Competition Coordinator