Registration is closed.
Entry registration is closed.
- Oregon Brew Crew Members only. Membership must be current.
- Open styles. Beers will not be judged to BJCP specifications. However, elements of style may influence judge evaluations. For example, if your beer is presented as a “pilsner”, but the beer is actually a Russian Imperial Stout, this may reflect negatively in the judge’s perception.
- Maximum of two entries per brewer or co-brewer. (If Joe has an entry, and is also listed as a co-brewer with Sally on a second entry, Joe may not enter a third beer on his own. Likewise, Sally may enter only one other beer, or be listed as co-brewer on any other entry.)
- Homebrews only. No commercially brewed beers are allowed.
- Participants MUST provide a complete printed recipe with each entry.
- A minimum of two bottles per entry is required.
- Optionally, two additional bottles may be entered, which will be used for a complimentary laboratory analysis from Widmer Brothers.
- If an entry is selected as a Collaborator Beer, the additional two bottles are required. These must be from the same batch as the initial entry.
- Please indicate how your beer should be presented to the judges. Just as a description of the beer would influence a consumer in the pub, this will affect a judge’s perception. References to style are acceptable and appropriate here, as are mentions of special ingredients. Here are some examples:
- Hoppy Scottish Ale
- English IPA with Orange Zest
- Imperial Stout
- Session Belgian Tripel
WIDMER Judging Styles
If a style's name is hyperlinked, it has specific entry requirements. Click or tap on the name to view the subcategory's requirements.
Judging Session Locations and Dates
Not a public event - Judges and organizers only
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 6:00 PM, PDT
OBC Summer BBQ at Widmer
Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:00 PM, PDT